Forklift work platform
What is the forklift work platform used for?
The forklift work platform is an implement specifically designed to lift people to a certain height.
These attachments are shaped as work platforms for carrying out, with maximum safety , maintenance, cleaning, etc.
Made of steel, the forklift work platforms are resistant and safe. Lacquered in yellow RAL-1003 with sloping black stripes around the perimeter.
They are attached frontally to the forks of the forklift, with an insurance to prevent possible slippage of the basket. .
Versions of the
forklift work platforms
- Q: Load capacity at 500mm
- D: Maximum section of forks
- E: Maximum lifting height. This height is considered the maximum, so that the operator on the forklift does not lose sight of the operator on the platform.
- Tool drawer included.
- Adaptation for stacking and other measures, optional
Work platforms approved for forklifts
The work platforms for forklifts comply with the European Directive on machines 98/37/CEE and with the following harmonized standards (or parts thereof):
- UNE-EN ISO 12100-1:2004
- UNE-EN ISO 12100-2:2004
- UNE-EN ISO 1726-1:1998
- UNE-EN ISO 3834-2:2006
- NTP 715
See more accessories
If you need:
- More information about this accessory.
- Identify the most suitable implement for your need.
- Make any other query about forklift attachments.
Feel free to contact us . Our technical team will be happy to assist you.